Join our team
BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics is a biotechnology company developing innovative, autologous stem cell therapies for highly debilitating neurodegenerative diseases.
Position # 6483: QC Manger Position (Israel)
Brainstorm is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Quality Control (QC) Manager with an M.Sc./Ph.D. in Cell Biology/Immunology/Neurosciences willing to travel to the US for short periods of time.
Full-time position in Israel.
- Sc./Ph.D. with a strong background in Cell Biology/Immunology /Biomedical Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years of Biotech and/or Pharma industry experience in the field of Immunology/Cell Biology/Biomedical Engineering and hands-on expertise with cell-based products
- Industry experience in cGMP-compliant cell manufacturing.
- FACS, ELISA, RT-PCR and Safety testing (Sterility, Gram, Endotoxin and Mycoplasma tests) experience
- QC control tests (validation of FACS and ELISA methods) validation experience
- QC SOPs writing experience
- Ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Strong English language and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, highly committed, well organized, self-starter.
- Effective team player.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responses will be made to appropriate selected candidates